Tuesday 18 March 2008

I think this is cupcake heaven...


Two of my favourite things combined - Tiffany AND Cupcakes!!! OH MY! If only they'd had these when I went to New York last Summer - Manny took me to Tiffany and offered to buy me anything I wanted and I just couldn't decide so ended up not getting anything (then again I was just totally chuffed to actually be in Tiffany's in New York!!!)

Manny has promised to buy me something from this collection if we make it back to NY this year, which I was already working but now this is just more of an incentive!

A BIG "thank you" to all things cupcake for pointing this out and making me wuhu out loud :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cupcake tattoos on the all things cupcake website!

You gonna get one??
x

I heart cupcakes said...

I was talking about it last night with Manny and I think I will do - a sort of old fashioned looking style one! Not sure where to have it though - my arm and my leg are already spoken for! Maybe my shoulder? Will have to think!