Saturday 22 March 2008

Oh my.......SPRINKLES are coming!!!!!









I think I've just passed out with excitement...SPRINKLES are coming to town!!!!!! Oh my, I've wanted to try Sprinkles cupcakes for aaaaaaaages as I keep reading how fab they are and have even asked Dennis my lovely chum who lives in Ann Arbour to pick me up one of their mixes from a cookery store near him so I can make them at home and (kinda) try a Sprinkles cupcake but now I don't have to bake cuz they're coming to London!!!!! wuhu wuhu wuhu!!!


I'm going to have to go to eat another of my GORGEOUS mini cupcakes from Crumbs and Doilies that I picked up today just to calm down....more on them in a bit, I'm too excited to type much more...oh except the reason for the doggy pic - Sprinkles do doggy cupcakes too..how cool :)

No comments: