Tuesday 2 February 2010

Who you callin' cupcake?




I just pre-ordered Who You Callin' Cupcake by Michelle and Valentin Garcia of Bleeding Heart Bakery from Amazon and I'm already excited about baking some of their awesome creations! One day I will visit my awesome chum Renee (who I miss LOADS!) in Chicago and eat lots of cupcakes with her there!

If you want to see just how awesome Bleeding Heart are check out their Flickr account, to see more like the gorgeous valentines one above!

Thanks to Bleeding Heart and Chibill for use of the gorgeous photographs.

2 comments:

Sarah-Jane - SiliconeMoulds.com said...

Wow - some super photos.

I like cupcakes and muffins. I love making thm far more than I do eating them to be honest.

I love the art of sugarcraft - though have no talent in that department myself !

One day. I'll have to learn to ice...

So - what's your alltime favourite muffin / cupcake book ?

Sarah-Jane x

Manny said...

I see lots of chocolatey awesomeness in those photos! I can't wait to try your creations :)