Monday 18 January 2010

Perfect additions to your cupcake kitchen



A couple of cute little bits from Debenhams for valentines day.

I have been meaning to get this cute little cupcake shaped sifter for a while now, but I've not been to Oxford Street since pre-Christmas and the thought of venturing up there again fills me with horror, but I know I must go get this as it matches my teapot and cookie jar!

I've already got the cupcake oven gloves, thanks to Manny, and I'm not saying oven gloves are the most romantic present but they've got cupcakes on so who can resist!

6 comments:

The Caked Crusader said...

Love that sugar sifter - it's the sort of thing you'd keep permanently out on display

I heart cupcakes said...

Isn't it adorable! I must have it

Manny said...

And you shall sweetheart xxxx

I heart cupcakes said...

:)

Tina said...

Thank you for the tip off! I have been to Debenhams today and purchased the shaker and a large cupcake to keep sweets in! I love your blog!
Tina

I heart cupcakes said...

Hi Tina, glad you got one. We went to town last week and I totally forgot to buy one but I think my hubby is on the case ;)
Thanks so much for your lovely comments about my blog :)