Sunday 3 January 2010

Cupcake Kitchen



As readers of this blog will know I'm always on the look out for new cupcake kitchen goodies. A recent advert for Moben Kitchens features a gorgeous pic of some children and cupcakes on the front of cupboard doors - yes you can design your own kitchen cabinets with photos of your choice! How cute. I've searched high and low for a pic of the cupboards but alas can't find one. However my search did find a couple of interesting results.

1. I WANT this kitchen from John Lewis of Hungerford - I adore cupcakes and love the idea of a cupcake cupboard but I WANT this whole kitchen and a cupcake cupboard. It is just too gorgeous and makes me swoon a little...well a lot actually.

2. A new cupcake store - well one I didn't know about, in Kingston - a fave place of mine for a wee trip out of London as I used to live in Hampton Court nearby. I shall be popping along to Sweet Jayne soon - although not too soon as I'm trying to cut back on the eating of cupcakes for a while. The occasional one is still allowed though and I'm loving the sound of their banana toffee cupcake, Manny on the other hand will probably prefer their chocolate mud cake. You can check out their menu here.

Thanks to John Lewis of Hungerford and Sweet Jayne for the use of the photos.

I also found lots of "dont buy a Moben Kitchen" sites when I googled them so maybe check those before buying from them!

3 comments:

The Caked Crusader said...

I want that kitchen too! It's lovely!

Happy new year

Manny said...

I'm up for a trip to Kingston, just say when :)

I heart cupcakes said...

@The Caked Crusader - isn't it just gorgeous! I would love it but we only recently got a lovely new kitchen and not sure Manny would approve of that much pink the house!

@Manny - of course we shall go soon! Notice you didn't comment on my kitchen or my mixer ;)