Tuesday 2 March 2010

Every little helps


I popped into Tesco's today and spotted a couple of cupcake items for Mother's Day.

First up is this gorgeous yummy mummy mug, which was a bargain at £1 and which I got for my mum (don't worry its not her only gift - I just couldn't resist it). They also had a matching apron for £4 - sorry I couldn't get a picture as security were wandering round. I managed to get a (crap) surreptitious pic of the lovely recipe folder, a bargain at £5 - I'm not sure if I need another recipe folder but I was tempted.

I'm planning to feature some other ideas for mother's day cupcake/baking gifts, including lots of cupcakes you can buy/bake for your mum so keep checking back!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I think I need to visit Tesco now! I love the recipe journal, I love reading your blog, you really do know where to find anything Cupcake!
Tina