Tuesday 16 March 2010

Did you mention Bailey's...twice?





Just a quickie incase you don't fancy making your own St Patrick's day cupcakes to celebrate tomorrow - Lola's are doing a rather yummy sounding cupcake available at their outlets in Harrods and Selfridges (until Sunday) and also to order online.

A sumptuous chocolate sponge base with a dash of Baileys liqueur has been topped with a heavenly vanilla and Baileys buttercream icing and decorated with a traditional green Shamrock.

I'm planning on popping over there on Sat to pick up a flavour of the month for Manny, so may pick up one of these too.

While we're talking about special days - St George's day is April 23rd and Lola's St George cupcakes are already available to pre-order.

I hope to be popping to their new store (details coming soon) to collect mine in person on the day.

Look out for my post about my St Patrick's day cupcakes tomorrow!

2 comments:

Manny said...

Yay, we should definately go and get some St George's Day cakes - hail to England :)

I heart cupcakes said...

I'm thinking of taking the day off work so shall collect some hon x