Tuesday 4 August 2009

A rather spiffy cupcake topper


At work we have someone with a fine moustache (aka el moustachio). As such I'm always on the lookout for fancy moustached items and was rather tickled to find this cute little moustache cupcake topper from my new favourite (non cupcake) site Hannah Zakari. Not sure I'd shell out nearly £5 for it but it is cute. 

The site also has some cupcake jewellery which you must check out. I featured it on the blog a long time ago so wont re post everything just click here and here. Oh go on then, I've added a pic of the bracelet!

Thanks to Hannah Zakari for use of the pic! (When I added the tags I realised I'd written about Hannah's site before - my memory isn't what it used to be...ooops!)

2 comments:

Kara said...

ok this site is awesome has some lovely kitsch goodies, thanks so much for the link x

I heart cupcakes said...

I definitely want one of her rabbit vases -they're the cutest thing ever (well after cupcakes!)