Monday 2 February 2009

Let it snow, let is snow, let it snow!








Oh the weather outside is frightful, But the fire is so delightful, And since we've no place to go, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Today we woke up to a blanket of deep snow and NO buses so couldn't go to work - which was FAB! I'm hoping for more snow tonight/tomorrow so I can have another "snow day" off work.

In honour of this I thought today's Flickr search for cupcakes could be snowmen as we saw a few on our plods through the snow today.

In order of appearance; Abbietabbie, Caketasia, Min bakingproject and Retro bakery in Las Vegas. Thanks to all for the pictures! They're awesome!

Btw, I don't think the weather is frightful - I love it :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a shame they had to get the buses running again, I really fancied another day off with you!!