Thursday 14 August 2008

I like big butts and I cannot lie




The Big Booty Bread Co on W.23rd Street in New York has been confounding me - I've tried to find its website (have you tried putting Big Booty in Google!?) but although I can't find its official site (I'm still working on it) I have found a zillion reviews claiming that they make the best red velvet and Dulce de leche (drool) cupcakes in NY.


I simply MUST visit it -and buy one of those fantastic shirts for Manny - luckily he does indeed "heart big booty" as you could park a bus in the shadow of mine ;) And this is probably because since I read about Dulce de leche booty buns I've been practically licking the pic on my screen!


The thin girl can keep screaming - she is NEVER getting out!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, I heart your lovely big booty very much xxx I shall carry on researching the Big Booty Bakery for you, I'm sure I'll find a few interesting sites ;)