Monday 5 January 2009

Teeny Weeny Tiny Cupcakes


How scrumptious do these look and sooooo teeny!!!!*

I went back to work today and as well as catching up with work (of course!) I caught up with my NY Daily Candy mail outs - including this one


Listen, cupcake: We need to talk.
We’ve been together for a long time and have been through so much (celebrations, rainy days, sugar pangs, emotional tumult). Whether alone or with a dozen, it has always been a blast.
But it’s already 2009, and I’m young! There are so many dessert trends to fall in love with; I don’t want to be tied down.
Oh, no, please don’t look at me in your cute, miniature stuffed cupcake kind of way. Yes, I know you’ve just been delivered fresh from Baked by Melissa, who makes silver dollar-size treats in flavors like PB&J, s’mores, tie-dye, and cookie dough. But it really is time to move on.
Well, okay, maybe one last little taste.
For old times' sake.

They really do look fab, and ever so cute - however even I don't think I could manage 100 - their minimum order!!! Seriously the tie dye ones look great though!

Photo above courtesy of Baked by Melissa.

*unfortunately the pic is teeny too...sorry...a full size version is available on the website!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd need some serious help to scoff 100 of those, I volunteer :)