Sunday 22 June 2008

I'll name that cupcake....




Crumbs and Doilies monthly "name the cupcake" competition is now underway, with entries due by July 18th, the winner receving a free box of 24 cupcakes and a mini stand to show them off on :) Unfortunately the competition is only open to those in London, unless you want to collect them personally from their stall!

I enter this competition every month and one day I WILL win :)

They also have a new cupcake flavour of the month - Earl Grey....

"Crumbs and Doilies Earl Grey cupcakes are delicately flavoured using an infusion of the finest-quality Earl Grey tea leaves (from our friends at Tiger Spring Tea) with a touch of Madagascan vanilla to add sweetness and background. They’re light, fragrant and perfect for the summer. "

Not sure if I'll like them as I'm not too fond of Earl Grey tea but I may try and pop along to give it a try, purely for research purposes and because they look so pretty :) Next months flavour sounds much nicer - honey and lavender.

No comments: