Friday 20 June 2008

I heart Buttercup





If you've read this blog before you'll know how much I utterly love Buttercup Cake Shop in Kensington.

I popped in there last week and bought the fantastic array of cupcakes above - picture three and four show Fantasy and Banoffee and picture four shows Sticky Toffee and Chocolate Purist. They were all melt in the mouth, sugar rush fantastic!! Although the Fantasy looked fantastic it didn't taste as good as their vanilla purist which and seeing as it was a Vanilla Cupcake I thought it would - however it was still lovely, looked great, but I just prefer the more vanillaesque Vanilla Purist.

Buttercup is definitely in my top three of cupcake places in the world!!!

Quick go visit!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always happy when you go to Buttercup - just looking at that pic is making me hungry :)