Sunday 4 May 2008

Breakfast at the Cake Hole






I couldn't sleep today so got up just after 6 and headed off to Columbia Road on a mission to have cupcakes at Cake Hole as I couldn't get a seat/table there last time we went. I got there just before 9am and had a lovely pot of tea and a vanilla cupcake with rose petals on it for breakfast, all for the bargain price of £3.00! Their cupcakes were the cheapest I've found in London (I think) and it was absolutely gorgeous!!! It was really nice to have it served on a china plate with lovely cutlery too..very swish :) The frosting was absolutely spot on as well - I shall definately be heading up there again for breakfast :)


Definitely somewhere to visit for a cuppa and a cake - they had lots of different cakes in there apart from cupcakes..the ladies sitting next to me were very excited by both the plum cake and the lemon drizzle!


Btw, Cake Hole is situated in the back of Vintage Heaven, and doesn't have its own site as yet but can be found, on Sundays only, at:


Vintage Heaven
82 Columbia Road,
Bethnal Green,
London. E2 7QB.



No comments: