Monday 12 May 2008

All hail Manowar!






and my adorable friend Renee, and of course cupcakes!!!


I don't think there was anyone in the world luckier than me last week when a HUGE parcel arrived from the States for me from my lovely chum Renee. I almost died when I opened it - inside was a veritable feast of cupcake goodness.


First and foremost she had hand-made me the most fantastic handbag from a tshirt of my favourite band in the world MANOWAR and some cupcaketastic material she'd found! How cool is it!!! Seriously I don't think I've ever received such a cool gift!! The only thing that could better it would be Joey De Maio covered in frosting but hey I couldn't carry my shopping in him ;)
All hail Renee :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I shall have to find you an even nicer gift, now where's that Firebox catalogue ;)