Sunday 17 February 2008

A weekend of cupcakes!







This is my last weekend of stuffing my face with cupcakes till my birthday..honest! There has been rather a lot of cupcake eating recently so a couple of weeks off will do me good!


This weekend was rather cupcake-tastic. Saturday after a long walk round Greenwich park, with a stop at the honest sausage for breakfast http://www.honestsausage.com/greatfood.html, (great food but their hot chocolate wasn't hot!!), we popped into Daisy Cakes Bake Shop and they had a couple of flavours we'd not tried so we bought - a bounty, peanut butter, red velvet and chocolate. I'd never tried a red velvet before and it was utterly gorgeous - definately my second favourite after vanilla I think. The peanut butter one was nice but rather heavy for me (it had peanut butter in the batter too!) however Manny managed to finish it off for me after his 2 (the bounty one was lovely and I shall definately be trying it once my self-imposed period of abstinence is over!

No comments: