Sunday 6 December 2009

Another cupcake book to add to the collection



Last week I spotted that Aldi were selling 1001 Cupcakes and Cookies in store for £4.99 so I made a point of popping into my local store to pick one up. As well as pages of really nice looking cupcakes, the book includes muffins, cookies and yummy items like millionaires shortbread. The consultant editor is Susanna Tee, Great pics and simple to follow recipes (from the look of them -I've not tried any yet) and it gets good reviews on Amazon, so looks like a great little cupcake book.

The front cover is the same picture as my magnetic cupcake note pad, also available on Amazon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oddly we don't have an Aldi in Walthamstow else I'd be dashing along to get one of these. It looked great when I picked one up in Waterstones.

I heart cupcakes said...

I can always have a look for you next time I'm in and get you one if they have it left and bung it in the post to you. I think there were only a couple left though

The Caked Crusader said...

I have this book - it's great! Haven't made anything from it yet but I love the look of all the coconut recipes

I heart cupcakes said...

Your like me - I LOVE anything with coconut!

Kara said...

I just got this book for xmas, its a real nice book, cant wait to cook something from it.
I hope you had a lovely xmas xxx

I heart cupcakes said...

Hi Kara

I was going to bake from it today and totally forgot and used the Primrose one instead!
I hope all is well with you and you had a lovely Xmas!
Good luck with the oven glove hunt. Manny got me some from Debenhams -they're very cute. I think John Lewis has some also! xx