Tuesday 1 September 2009

Crumbs and Doilies September flavour of the month is...



Lemon and poppy seed with a cream cheese frosting. Yum

Made using organic unwaxed lemons and organic poppyseeds they're light, smooth, delicious and so natural they're practically good for you

Ok you've persuaded me!

Other news from Crumbs and Doilies is that they've added to their standard flavours - which now include vanilla rose and earl grey - both of which I can recommend from previous outings as flavour of the month!

Thanks to Crumbs and Doilies for the pics.

3 comments:

Manny said...

I think a trip to Partridges is in order soon :)

AshLeeTa said...

Wow I love you Blog its so unique and cute!! I glad theres someone who enjoys cupcakes as much as I

I heart cupcakes said...

@Manny - we shall pop to Covent Garden this month

@AshleeTa - thank you so much for your comment :)