Tuesday 26 May 2009

Martha Stewart's Cupcake of the day










Martha Stewart's website is counting down to the June 2 release of "Martha Stewart's Cupcakes" by serving up one cupcake recipe per day (this started May 15th - you can check previous recipes on the site - click here to get today's recipe, Boston Cream Pie cupcakes...yum).

I definitely plan to try her coconut cupcake recipe as I love coconut! There are also recipes for cupcake pops, tiramisu cupcakes and Sprinkles strawberry cupcakes (which I think I might have to try and make!) and more to come until the book is launched June 2nd. I think I shall be buying it asap - it's available now for pre-order from Amazon - doesn't it look good enough to eat/lick ;)

Thanks to Martha Stewart.com for the pics

1 comment:

Manny said...

The cupcake on the cover looks perfect for me :)