Monday 25 May 2009

Cupcake Stop - the best idea ever?



I spend most of my days wishing I was in New York (sad...but true), and reading about cool new NY stuff like Cupcake Stop just is not helping my "homesickness" for NY! pout

Started by a recent graduate that realised he wasn't going to get employed this year due to the ongoing credit crunch it sounds right up my street!

Our business concept is short and simple - Serve New Yorkers delicious cupcakes on THEIR terms.

We know how stressful and fast-paced this city can be, so we park our truck in easily accessible locations and always have fresh cupcakes waiting!
Our cupcakes are baked from scratch daily.

We are committed to using the freshest and highest quality ingredients, creating a taste you won’t find anywhere else. We take our commitment to quality seriously, so every cupcake that we sell is fresh and any unsold treats are donated to City Harvest to feed the less fortunate.

Our little cupcake shoppe’s menu features traditional and unique flavors that you’ll absolutely love. Our highly experienced pastry chef is never satisfied and constantly pushes the envelope with new scrumptious creations. Be sure to check our
Menu regularly for our daily specials!

I love the whole NY food truck thing -they have a great choice (We kept meaning to check out Treats Truck but never managed to be in the right place at the right time!) of foodstuffs, and this sounds like an absolute winner! Check out their menu to see their fab range of flavours, including black and white cookie..yum!

I'd love to set up something similar in the UK - if only I could drive!

Thanks to Serious Eats NY for alerting me to the existence of Cupcake Stop and to Cupcake Stop for the pics - doesn't their tye dye cupcake look fab!

1 comment:

Manny said...

They look brilliant and I bet they taste great too! When we go back we'll find the cake truck :)