Friday 26 September 2008

Pumpkin-tastic cupcake finds



To Halloween - one of my favourite times of the year. Firstly its my wedding anniversary and secondly I love all the spooky stuff that appears in stores around Halloween! Although we're nowhere near as obsessed with it as they are in the US (I MUST go there one year for Halloween!) or even Berlin, where they had some fab stuff in the stores when we visited!


Anyways whilst doing my monthly browse of Williams-Sonoma, following a conversation on the phone with Dennis, my Sarah Palin loving friend, today, I spotted these fab Halloween cupcake items! I want!!!


I really love the pumpkin moulds, how cute and the Sprinkles Pumpkin Cupcake mix sounds yummy! I really must make my Sprinkles mixes that Dennis bought me soon - maybe this weekend?
I wish we had Williams-Sonoma here - I CANNOT wait to go to NY!!!!

No comments: