Sunday 25 October 2009

More Halloween/Cupcake goodies for me






My friend Dennis from Ann Arbour visited last month and came home with a HUGE bag of Halloween goodies for me, including the Martha Stewart cupcake cases I really wanted and blogged about previously.

He also brought me lots of other spooky cupcake cases and picks, decorating stencils and also a lovely cupcake stand - I'm aiming to make some cupcakes next week for Halloween to use these! My favourite thing, after the Martha cases, is the FAB skull silicone baking tray - I'll have to make some brownies or something in it asap.

6 comments:

Manny said...

I do hope you decide to make some Halloween cupcakes. It would be great to have a nice weekend together xxxx

Kats said...

Those cupcake cases look great, perfect for Halloween! I'm planning to make pumpkin cupcakes from the Hummingbird book.

I heart cupcakes said...

@Kats - oh let me know how they go. I was thinking of doing the Ginger and Black Treacle halloween ones from Primrose but not sure when I'll have the time!

@Manny - I will try to make some

Kats said...

The pumpkin cupcakes were a success - very nice and moist. I recommend them, they're now one of my favourites!

I heart cupcakes said...

Glad they worked out and thanks for letting me know!

I had a horrible cold over the weekend so didn't get a chance to bake, but am hoping to do the Primrose Chocolate ones this week for my hubby as he looked after me all weekend and deserves a treat.

Suzanne said...

Not long to halloween, scary cupcakes could be an idea.