Sunday 25 October 2009

Bea's Halloween Spooktacular



I shall definitely be popping by to get a couple of the Halloween cupcakes and to see the fab window - was hoping to get there this weekend but have been too busy cleaning the kitchen and keeping warm sitting on the computer by the heater (I have the sniffles). From what I've seen so far Bea's have made the most effort with their Halloween window.

It's Halloween time!! What do you think of the display? We have cupcakes available for halloween available for pre-order by the dozen or half dozen. You can also stop by the shop and pick some up for Friday and Saturday. We have Ghosts, Jack o'Lanterns, Vampires, Eyeballs, and Creepy Crawly Spiders! We're also doing a special Red Velvet Cake with Red Icing---sure to please!

Check out their website for ordering info.

The above pics are from Bea's flickr - thanks Bea!

3 comments:

Manny said...

The look great, we definately should get some :)

Christa said...

Hey, I started trying to make some great cupcakes recently. Looking at your blog has given me some great ideas. Keep up the great work.

I heart cupcakes said...

Hi Christa
thanks for your comment! I looked at your blog - your cakes look really good :) Hope to read lots about your baking