Friday 4 July 2008

Cupcake-less 4th of July


So I went to Selfridges this am, ready to get my lovely 4th of July cupcakes (below) and alas they didn't have any. The man serving at Lola's didn't have any idea about them, although he didn't seem to have much of a clue at all, it took him 10 minutes to stop his conversation and come to serve me, while another woman just stood there blatantly ignoring...nice staff they hve there!
I think tomorrow I shall go to Hummingbird and see what they have - I have to say I heart Lolas but the staff at Selfridges are just rather unpleasant to deal with and if you promise special cupcakes maybe you should have them :(


However we can trust good ole Martha Stewart to be patriotic today and clicking here will find you her American Flag cupcakes!

No comments: