Tuesday 3 November 2009

Halloween cupcakes from Primrose





We had great plans to spend Halloween (our wedding anniversary) going round London scoffing Halloween cupcakes but alas the germs got me and I spent the day in my pj's stinking of olbas oil/vicks feeling sorry for myself.

Thankfully, we went on a day out date up town on Friday (It's not a cupcake place but I highly recommend Yalla Yalla!) and picked up a couple of Halloween cupcakes from Primrose Bakery - I had a vanilla one and Manny had an orange chocolate and as usual for Primrose both were gorgeous, moist and yummy. And ever so pretty :)

And talking of Primrose - they have some new flavours that sound rather fab - chocolate and marshmallow, cookies and cream and raspberry and white chocolate (yum!). Another visit is required soon :)

Thanks to Primrose for the pics of their new cupcake flavours.

1 comment:

Manny said...

It was still a lovely weekend and I'm chuffed you're well on the mend now :) My cupcake was great too, I like the sound of those other flavours, time for another visit soon I feel :)