Monday 20 October 2008

Cupcake Crazy!






Had a week off from blogging due to a husband with a habit for downloading viruses (grrr!) and typically it was cupcake-filled!!!!


London seemed to have gone cupcake mad last week - including a double page spread highlighting the best cupcakes in town in last Wednesday's London Lite. However my favourite discoveries happened in Next. Yes, Next..in fact Next Home Store in Tottenham Court Road which is FULL of cupcake goodies for Xmas!!!


My favourite is the top picture - the hot chocolate set with the adorable removable cupcake tops for the mugs, which I am deffo getting!!! There is a big range of cupcake goodies from cake stands to money boxes to mug sets to tax disc holders to bottle stoppers! How fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I need to go shopping for you to make up for breaking the computer - oops!